While working the NAQP CW contest this afternoon, I noticed that the TX Monitor
was not always indicating the correct power or SWR.  Also the waveform was not
always displaying properly (sometimes is is just a a wavy line instead of the
usual waveform).

I took the cables off the P3 and the sensor box and reset everything.  I also
refreshed the firmware in the P3 just because, but still have the same issue.

I did put a second wattmeter in-line ahead of the P3 sensor and confirmed that
my power out and SWR is ok.

This is happening on various bands and antennas. I have not tried phone today,
just CW.

Anyone seen this before?

Mike - KI8R