Leroy,

I suspect you misread my post; my P3 with SVGA & TX monitor options displays the receive spectrum just fine; it does not display the TX Monitor info on either RX or TX. According to Elecraft it doesn't do that, and they didn't disclose if they have plans to do that.

If somehow you have the TX monitor functions displaying on your monitor (not just on the P3), please share how you did it; I am sure a lot of us would like to know...

Thanks & 73 de Dave, W5SV

On 8/8/16 17:18, lmarion wrote:
Yes there is cake. Install the SVGA option. It displays on my 27 inch display beautifully.

Leroy  AB7CE

-----Original Message----- From: David F. Reed
Sent: Monday, August 08, 2016 3:06 PM
To: elecraft Reflector
Subject: [Elecraft] P3 tx Monitor on VGA?

I suspect this has been asked before, but I don't recall the answer...

I note that I really enjoy the TX monitor aspects of my P3; however I
miss it on the external VGA display.

Is there any way to set things to get both on the external monitor?

If not currently, is it on a to do list?

Just wanting my cake and getting to eat it too...

73 de Dave, W5SV