Dang...  tough crowd...

Thought we were supposed to be "helpful" here.

Perhaps you (or one of the other guys) could have explained greylisting
and other options rather than getting all crotchety...

I'm out...

TO THE OP:

IF you see this, feel free to email me directly.  I will discuss your
options for combating SPAM, up to and including providing you with a
free email account on one of my servers.

Y'all have a great evening!

73,

Clay Autery, KY5G
MONTAC Enterprises