Subject: [Elecraft] K3 and inverter generators
From: Ramon Tristani <r.trist...@gmail.com>
Date: Wednesday, 10/08/2016 10:47 AM

I want to take my K3 out for portable use and also training for emergencies with my local ham friends here. I am thinking of buying the Predator Inverter Generator that Harbor Freight sells. Does anybody out there has had any experience with it while using it to power a radio? Comments appreciated.

Ramon, NQ9V

Message delivered to dm...@nexicom.net