From: Elecraft [mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of
kev...@coho.net
Sent: Sunday, August 14, 2016 11:12 AM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] Elecraft CW Net Announcement

Good Morning,
    Propagation is slightly better than last week.  The SFU is above 90 with
scattered sunspots.  I was able to manage a few short 15-20 minute contacts
this week.  Just enough time to exchange weather reports and a few
activities but not long enough for a real contact.  The sun is moving
rapidly southward hinting of fall.

    Three other signs are also showing the change of season.  First the
hummingbirds have departed for the coast.  One week I was feeding them the
next they left their feeder half full.  Secondly the foxgloves have reached
their last few blossoms of the year. This is my notice to start collecting
wood in earnest.  Thirdly the elk have started to scrape the trees to free
their new antlers of velvet.  I heard a bull the other day "whistling" for
about ten minutes as he made his way through the new growth alder.  Not yet
a bugle but soon they'll be raising a racket.

Please join us on:

     14050 kHz at 2200z Sunday (3 PM PDT Sunday)
      7045 kHz at 0100z Monday (6 PM PDT Sunday)

    73,
       Kevin.  KD5ONS

delivered to l...@ka7ftp.com