Utter heresy, Phil :-):-)

73, Phil W7OX

On 8/23/16 19:19 , Phil Hystad wrote:
I am never in that much of a rush.  I have lots of things to do, some of which
have priority over ham radio anyway.

73, phil, K7PEH

On Aug 23, 2016, at 9:41 AM, Ken G Kopp <kengk...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Phil!

If it was me ... and I was about finished with the build ... I be looking for a
"local"
solution to a small problem rather than wait for Elecraft to respond ... likely
by mail ... and no new radio to enjoy for what would likely be days of waiting.

K0PP

On Aug 23, 2016 10:23, "Phil Hystad" <phys...@mac.com <mailto:phys...@mac.com>>