Mike,

I am going to assume you are referring to the TX Gain Calibration - which can be done using K3 Utility.

If you are instead referring to the Wattmeter calibration, then refer to the manual - that cannot be done with K3 Utility. You can calibrate the K3 wattmeter to any wattmeter you have and can trust its readings. The K3 will then be as accurate as your external wattmeter. If you have an accurate RF Voltmeter, it will be more accurate than the external wattmeter. Adjust as indicated in the K3 manual.

73,
Don W3FPR