    Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2016 08:08:39 -0700 (MST)
    From: "Joe Stone (KF5WBO)" <kf5...@wickedbeernut.com>
    To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
    Subject: Re: [Elecraft] [PX3][PX3HDMI][P3] PX3 to HDMI Large Screen;
        and Decoded Text to Native P3 Screen

    I've attempted to fold in the feedback thus far.  If you haven't already,
    please reply to this thread if you're interested in one or both of these new
    features.

    PX3 TO LARGE SCREEN

        Feature #1A (preferred). Elecraft to develop an internal adapter (i.e.,
    PX3HDMI) to
            connect a PX3 to a large screen through an HDMI interface.

        Feature #1B. Elecraft to develop an internal adapter (i.e., PX3SVGA) to
    connect a
            PX3 to large screen through an SVGA interface.

    DECODED / TRANSMITTED TEXT TO NATIVE P3 SCREEN

        Feature #2. Elecraft (Paul Saffren, N6HZ) to modify the P3 firmware to
    write,

            * text decoded by the K3, and
            * text to be transmitted / transmitted text

        to the P3 TFT-LCD screen (without the need for a P3SVGA).  This firmware
    change
        must continue to support the existing P3 Tx Mon (Transmit Monitor)
    option, for
        example, displaying the power output and SWR displays in place of the
    decoded
        text during transmit,

            http://wickedstone.com/KF5WBO/P3SVGAwithDecodedText.jpg

    73's