-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of H. Cary III
Sent: Wednesday, March 15, 2006 9:12 AM
To: Gary Surrency; elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] K2 deaf

K2 #5266 was playing beautifully on cw and I aligned the filters last night
for SSB, had no problems with that alignment. When I finished, I found my K2
deaf on ALL bands (it transmits just fine!)...The RANT is OFF, I have good
tone with the SPOT feature (yes, I went through the troubleshooting steps),
even went so far as to do a reset...nothing restored my K2's ears.  Oh, yes,
the antenna jack is connected to the 135' dipole and not the dummy load.

I'm hoping its something really simple but at this point (actually at
1:30am), I'm mighty frustrated.

Anyone have any ideas?

73,

Cary,  K4TM