This would be hard but I can see how that could happen.
The KX3 and the laptop use 2 prong connectors and this still happens, the
macbook pro has a grounded power plug
but this still happens.

The stupid thing is they all share the same power board, so in theory they
should all be sharing the same green wire.

However

The KX3 chassis is connected to a ground system independent than the
electrical ground, the same way I thought hams connected their radio
equipment to ground (through a ground rod). The problem I have is that I
live near KVA power lines, and they induce a current on the shield of the
coax, which if I dont ground the KX3 causes electrical build it which I can
sense with my finger.

So given what you have said the ground of the KX3 chassis is connected to
the ground system for the radio, and this is causing the loop.
However this means I cannot do what you suggest, as the ground in all the
plugged elements is already connected to the green wire, except the KX3
whose power supply is a double isolated, except the chassis which is
connected to the radio ground.

I do not know how to solve this, my only work around for this would be to
try to isolate the incoming current with arrestors at the entrance of the
shack, but that might not get rid of this current.

Regards