I'm in the process of setting up my K3/0 mini to access my remote K3 using
Remote Rig 1258 MkII boxes.  Everything is working correctly on my LAN and
also when using a Verizon connection for the control and my LAN for the
remote.  My only problem is figuring out how to use a PC logging program on
the control side of things.

According to instructions in the RemoteRig manual: "If you want to connect
a logging or PC-control software to the system you can connect it to the
Control-RRC COM1 via RS-232 or USB and configure both RRC:s COM1 to
“Mode-7, CAT to COM2 (local&remote)”.  I've tried that using an RS-232 to
USB cable without success.

Has anyone done this successfully and what might I be missing???

73
Mike - W0AG