KX3 with roofing filter, key, clock/charger, tuner, microphone and cable set. Very mild use and in perfect condition. Also includes 8 eneloop Ni-Mh batteries, Power Pole cable, and padded carry case. Photos available. New price over $1,600 plus shipping. Yours for only $1,275 plus $23 shipping to ConUS. PayPal OK.

Wonderful radio. I got it thinking I would be doing some SOTA and outdoor activity. That hasn't happened and I hate to have it sitting around unused.

Please reply directly to k four ia at AOL

--

K4ia
Buck