From: Elecraft [mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Jerry
Moore
Sent: Friday, September 16, 2016 9:16 AM
To: 'Kevin' <ksto...@ac0h.net>; elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K3 audio quality

In my case the issue was low frequency harmonics in the case/assembly causing
the audio to distort. Removing the speaker from the case resulted in very
excellent audio from the built in speaker. I re-installed it and use an
external speaker now (on the rare occasion I need/want external sound).
It's largely a non-issue as I was surprised to find I operate most often with
headphones so I can hear better.