Hi,
Thank you for allowing me to join this listserv list.

I'm about midway toward building KPA500 kit. Goal is to use it for NVIS comms. Yaesu 1200 --- KPA-500 --- MFJ915 Line Isolator --- MFJ998R Rmt Autotuner --- MFJ915 Balun --- Ladder Line --- Random Length Dipole with LadderLoc at 32 ft. This arrangement works great "barefoot," and I look forward to incorporating the KPA-500. My worst SWR on any frequency is 1.3; and it's at 12M (which I won't need anyway).

Building the KPA-500 is interesting and gives me great respect and admiration for the micro-surgery professions. Glad I have a good magnifying glass handy. I highly recommend that all medical students who intend to pursue vascular or neuro-surgery be required to build a KPA-500 as a prerequisite. :)

Thanks, for all your hard work, and I hope to become useful to this listserv list.

Jack
K5AJ
Windcrest, TX