If you have the KAT3 in the K3, make sure you haven't accidentally changed
the output to the SO239 which DOESN'T have the KPA500 attached. Changed by
tapping the ANT button. That setting is remembered by band. So if you
accidentally tap it, it's moved to the other SO239 on the back of K3, and
stays that way. Check anything that is remembered by band, including power
level settings.

73, Guy.