My Upgraded K-3 has a noise when the transmitter is keyed.  The noise sounds
like either some type of data noise or a severe feedback  The noise is there
the moment that the radio is keyed, no type of voice input needed.  I have
checked all settings and can find nothing that is out of spec.  I bypassed the
100 watt amp and the problem was still there.  I am using Heil Proset headset
and when the radio is put into test the audio is fine in the headset.  I used
the recorder to make sure the noise was there during transmit and I also set up
a second radio to monitor the K-3. The noise was still there.  I have no idea
what to check next, if anyone has a suggestions it would be appreciated.

PSent from my iPad