I installed K3 FW 5.50 to use my K-Pod, which I like very much.  I have a
couple of weird problems using DXLab now that I can't explain and wonder if
the new FW might be related.

In DXLab, when I click on RTTY DX spot in SpotCollector the K3 changes the
frequency in the K3 but it's 850 Hz higher than the frequency that DXLab
sends to the radio.  I'm using K3 FSK D with 1275/1445 tones, NOT AFSK.

I don't know if my other problem is attributable to the firmware either.
DXLab's rig control module, Commander, has a nice feature (activated by
clicking on a button in the VFO B panel) that will switch the radio to split
and turn on the subreceiver (called "dual receive" in Commander).  It used
to do both of those but now only turns on split but not the subreceiver.

I'd very much appreciate someone also using FW 5.50 and DXLab would check to
see if my experience is unique to me or not.

Thanks.

73, Jim N7US