I had a situation where the W2 watt meter would flash the LEDs on power up, then I was not able to communicate with it via the RS232 cable. After repeated attempts, I was able to quickly press the LED on/off button on the software during power up to make it come back to life. I had to press this button during the power up cycle or the W2 would not respond. Evidently the LED button got pushed by accident, but it put the W2 in an inoperable mode that required a site visit to our remote base location.

Has anyone else experienced this? Probably most people never use this feature.

73, Joe, K1ike