hi all,

my friend Egon purchased a used K2 and he asks me what could be the
cause that the power he is reading on the Watt meter is always about double
as high as the numbers on the K2 display.
I checked this here with my K2 and I also find a difference, but usually not so
high than he. I also found out that the difference is not the same on different
bands. I use a Daiwa CN620A cross needle meter with the 20W setting.
Both transceivers otherwise work fine.

Is there an explanation or something to fix?

73! de Werner OE9FWV

--
"Einige halten Fussball für einen Kampf auf Leben und Tod. Aber ich
versichere Ihnen, dass es weit ernster ist."

Email powered by Pegasus Mail free at <http://www.pmail.com>
Homepage: <http://www.qsl.net/oe9fwv/>
Fone +43 5522 75013
Fax +43 820 555 85 2621