All,

I have upgraded to a new K3S and now have for sale a clean, bare bones K3, s/n
0959 (with optional KXV3A and stainless steel screws). This unit is in mint
condition and has never been used in a contest. It probably has about 30 hours
of use, max.

My original intent was to upgrade this K3 to a K3S, but this is not fully
possible, given that all of the K3S upgrade boards have not been made
available. Hence, I bit the bullet and went for broke!

This K3 has been fully updated by the factory and currently "meets/exceeds
factory specs."  I had the original accessories migrated to the new K3S and the
two units are presently en route to my home QTH, scheduled to arrive Tues.

$1800 shipped and insured.

73,
Ed NI6S