I have Pelecan iM2700 case that I picked up and re-purposed as a travel case
for a K3 + P3 with closed cell foam. I went portable and this case is excess to
my needs. Could be used as-is or re-worked into anything. Interior dimensions
22" x 17" x 8". It is tan in color. I expect the best way to ship would be to
just wrap it in a lot of plastic wrap and tape. Contact me off list for
pictures or to verify shipping costs. I am in MD and would be happy to arrange
an agreeable meet up location. New these things are $150, I only want to
re-coup my initial investment of $50+any shipping costs. Case is 20"x15" x 8"
and 13.5 lbs. Thanks, RickĀ