Need to thin the herd a bit to make way for a K3S.

Want to sell an Orion 1 with antenna tuner and factory accessory speaker.

Also has 600 Hz roofing filter and factory-replaced LCD display (blue-white.)

Non-smoker (not even tobacco...HI!)

I don't "do" e-Bay so am unaware of the value of this unit.  I'd be grateful to
get input on what I should ask for it.  Unit runs fine, mostly used QRP.

I'd sell the speaker without the radio but not the radio without the speaker.

Advice, counsel, words of wisdom welcome.

72,

Tim Colbert  K3HX  K3HX HAT JUNO DAUGHT COM