Hi all,
After reviewing Elecraft's momentous decision to participate in the Black Friday sales we figured that many hams would need a Kx33 Low-RFI power supply for all those KX2 and KX3s that will be bought so...we are going to offer Free Shipping to US hams starting today, Nov 25th and extending through the end of the month for all Pro Audio Engineering products.

We would love to extend this to all North American hams, but it is impractical given the ratio of product to shipping cost. Alternatively we will split the shipping cost to North American hams outside the US in this same time period. After your purchase we will refund you 50% of the shipping cost.

Happy Thanksgiving all you US hams and a belated Canadian Thanksgiving and Mexican Revolution Day!

Cheers & 73,
Howie - WA4PSC
www.proaudioeng.com