Hi Kevin, I missed your note about the setup earlier. Yes, it's nice to set
things up the way you operate.  In my case, I have always had the K3 on the
left side to keep the right hand near the paddle and mouse, but now with
the K-Pod, I get the best of both worlds.  I can use the left hand on the
K3 if I want to tune the main VFO or RIT (for example), or I can do
everything with the right hand and keep the left hand on the left side of
the keyboard (obviously) to work the function keys etc... while having the
right hand ready to work the mouse, K-Pod or paddle.  When pouncing it's
really night with the K-Pod on the right if you want to use the paddle to
call or fill etc...

Max NG7M

--
M. George