I just wanted to give an update to my SWR issue and thank everyone for their
time and helpful input. I solved the issue and the SWR on 20m is back to
normal now. What i did was this......I never had this issue in the past
which had me sitting down and thinking "what has changed"? The only thing
that was done was I put up the Christmas lights on our balcony. After the
process of elimination I found the extension cord feeding the lights was the
issue! When the extension cord is removed from the balcony the issue is
solved. As a matter of fact all that has to be done is unpluging it from the
outlet on the balcony.
73
Mike
VE3WDM