>Hi All, What Tablet would be good to use with a KX2 & a KX3 ??>Thanks  72/73's
> kb9ivaa@sbcglobal.netBob kb9iva

When I'm operating the KX3 portable, I use one of my Nexus 7 2013 Android
tablets with the KX3 Companion app. When im out with the FT857D, I use the
DroidRTTY and DroidPSK apps.

To me, the 7" screen form factor strikes the best balance between portability
and usability. The 7" tablet fits nicely in a pants pocket. I'll probably
continue to use these tablets until they die, since they have more than enough
processing power for the job, but I'm not sure I'd recommend buying a 3-4 year
old tablet unless you can get it dirt cheap.

73, Ryan AI6DO