I am in the process of learning CW and I am having a little bit of issue
with my KX3 on decoding CW. I am wanting it to be able to decode CW on TX
only so I can work on sending. By pressing the DATA button I selected TX
ONLY and I have the power setting at 0.0 watts into a dummy load. I am
using the plug in paddles for the KX3. However it will not decode anything.
I tuned to a strong signal and tried the different RX Thresholds and it
would not decode anything there either. I am not sure if I have it set up
right or I am missing a setting or something. Can anyone please help?

Thank you
Aaron Scott K5ATG