I am working with Gary thru email on this but I thought the group might be interested.

First fire up and LCD backlight is on and relays click...that's it.

Gone thru several steps as directed by Gary.

Resoldered EVERYTHING on the Front Panel.

Voltages on LED pins were first 2--5 VDC, later were -0.5 VDC. Sometimes LED bar 1 lights , once, ALL bars lit up as i tried pins of U3. LED does not respond to RF gain.

Pin 1 of U1 is soldered.
R16 and R15 are correct.
U1 is not reversed, nor are any other IC's on the board.

I have found no solder bridges, I've cleaned the board with Denatured Alcohol.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

John