I have been experiencing instability in drive to my K144XV/XV1/Beko HLV-1000. I may have traced it down to the K3s' KXV3B board by creating another transverter, XV2, with the same setup as XV1. I monitored the output of XVTR OUT with an RF power meter and 50 dummy load. I did observe a couple of occurrences of low power output that gradually came back to requested power during an 8 minute test running WSTJx's MSK144. The indication on the Beko watt meter is much more drastic of course.

If you have a similar issue, I would appreciate an email and what you might have done to correct it. My intent is to re-seat the KXV3B board and if that fails, then possibly replace it.

73s JIm, W4ATK