Just got my KPA500 and KAT500. I hooked the PA up to 240v (well, my Mains are
248v), so I made sure the assembled PA has the yellow transformer tap, from the
factory.
When I engage the amp, there is a crazy buzz. I use a KPA500 at work, but it is
on 120v and I never hear this buzz. Before I swap fuses, and switch over to
120v to test, does anyone else have this issue?
The KPA500 is hooked up to a KX3/KXPA100 combo, just in case someone would ask.
Thanks
-Kevin (KK4YEL)

No trees were killed in the sending of this message. However, a large number of
electrons were terribly inconvenienced !