I had trouble remembering how to navigate the kdsp2 menus for adjustment and wrote a program to help:

  http://udel.edu/~mm/ham/elecraft/k2filter/

It works but is clunky in some ways. Before knocking off the rough edges I got my K3 and the kdsp2 code has been neglected ever since. Anyone interested is welcome to the code but I can't offer assistance. Not so much because I don't want to, but it's been several years and the coding details have grown fuzzy!

73,
Mike ab3ap