Greeting to Elecraft owners in the Richmond, VA area.

Are there any volunteers that would be willing to assist me in manning the Elecraft booth at Frostfest this year.

I normally drive to Frostfest on the morning of the hamfest, but coming from Wake Forest, NC I would not arrive until after the hamfest has opened.

If there are volunteers who would be willing to initially set up the booth with table covers and banners, that would be helpful.

I will be bringing my K3, P3, KX3, PX3 and KXPA100 for display. If there are any willing volunteers who could set up a full K-Line, that would be great.

If you would respond direct to me at donw...@embarqmail.com, that would be appreciated.

I will coordinate with the folks at Elecraft for this hamfest.

73,
Don W3FPR