I have the opposite - minimum space for antennas. I have a short (10 m long)
rotary dipole and a Pixel Loop RX antenna about 10m away from it. The loop is
vertically polarized and diversity really helps, even on 40 meters where the
separation is only about 1/4 wavelength.
Signals have a 'solid' sound that makes them stand out from the noise. One of
my favorite K3 features!

Vic 4X6GP