I recently got a K-Pod for and in setting it up I found that all 16 K3 macros
are automatically assigned to the K-Pod buttons.
So I now need to find a different way to work with Rotating Macros.

The nicest way would be for Elecraft to add more Macro space to the K3, but I'm
not sure if and when that may happen.
So this leaves me looking at other methods since It's easy to hold down a
button on the K-Pod and mess up the rotating macro.

Can the K-Pod be set to not use one bank of Macros (1-8)?
Can the P3 Macros be setup as rotating Macros?

Thank you