From: Elecraft [mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Don
Wilhelm
Sent: Sunday, January 01, 2017 7:06 PM
To: Bill <w2...@nycap.rr.com>; elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] So glad I asked

Bill,

The only questions that are "dumb" are those that are not asked.

Any on-reflector backlash will be handled by Eric (the only moderator) and
any off-reflector hate mail should be reported to Eric directly.
Read the list rules and past posts by Eric if you doubt my word about that.

This appears to be one of the most helpful email reflectors in existence, so
if you have a question, do not hesitate to ask it, even off-topic posts, but
related to ham radio are acceptable as long as it does not get "out of hand"
with a long string of posts.  You may get a variety of answers, some more
informative than others, but on this list, personal attacks will not be
tolerated - either by most of the list members, but more importantly by the
moderator.
If you receive a "nasty" response, do not attack back on the list, but turn
it over to Eric for action.

73,
Don W3FPR

delivered to pin...@erols.com