I use Diamond Antenna Switches originally purchased in Japan with good results.

See http://www.diamond-ant.co.jp/english/amateur/equipment/equipment5_swi.html
<http://www.diamondantenna.net/cx210a.html>. The claimed isolation up to 200MHz
for the two-port CX210A switch is 70dB. I have not actually measured the ones I
have.

These are available form DX Engineering for about $50.00

Oh, I do not have any connection with either Diamond Antennas or DX Engineering.

Bob Nobis
n7...@nobis.net