Lately been thinking of adding the auto-antenna tuner to my KXPA100.

This is mostly for running mobile with my KX3 than at the home shack that has a fine manual tuner (oldie but goodie). A silly reason is I will need an antenna switch for separate 6m and HF mobile antennas. But the tuner provides that plus remote control of the tuner/amp from the KX3 control panel. This becomes more than handy as finding a safe spot to pull off the road for manually changing bands and antennas is a safety issue. The KXPA100 will be in a compartment under the backseat which not simple to reach for power-on and swapping coax lines.

New the KXAT100 is $379.95 plus shipping.

I wonder if the tuner is ever available for sale as used by itself? My guess it would likely only be included when sold with a KXPA100. I will not make a purchase decision until this spring when we will be getting a 5th-wheel travel trailer. I already have the KXPA100 and the KXPACBL kit.

73, Ed - KL7UW
  http://www.kl7uw.com
Dubus-NA Business mail:
dubus...@gmail.com