Congratulations for cruising with the spoilers deployed.  73, Stan WB2LQF

On Thu, Jan 12, 2017 at 05:39 AM, gliderboy1955 via Elecraft wrote:

I want to publicly congratulate myself for operating SKN this year with only my souped up HW-16 and box-stock HG-10 VFO.  Usually I get frustrated with the boat anchors and go Elecraft at some point.
The dark K-line called, all right.
"Isn't that chirp a bit embarassing?"
"How long has it been since you had to listen to more than one CW signal at a time?  Not easy anymore, huh."
"It's a tad rude to drift into another QSO, don't you think?"
"Hey, I wonder what's happening 10 KHz up?  I'd be happy to show you."
The dark K-line was always polite.  Always ready to help.  Always ready to cool off the shack.  Kind of Jeeves-like, but with a mixture of Eric and Wayne's voices.
I resisted for the first time since K3 #2545 came into my life.
73 WD6DBM Eric

Sent on my Samsung Galaxy S® 6.

Message delivered to sjl...@optonline.net