I have a KX2 nr 855 I bought in August.This is my first venture in in a
sophisticated radio. I have been operating kit built rigs for years. My KX2 has
the latest firmware  MCU revision 02.69.

The receive seems to be down quite a bit. My antennas are a 102 ft doublet at
50 ft and a Zepp at 50 feet. Each fed with 450 ladder line. On the 4SQRP nets I
have been frequently been told they can hear me and I hear NO ONE.

The question is could someone share the setup information with me for filters
and such. My ears do not require much filtering as my old ELMER used to YELL at
me use the filter between ur ears. I have made some contacts but I would like
to hear more.

Thanking in advance de Paul N0NBD