From: Elecraft [mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of E T
Sent: Sunday, January 22, 2017 18:37
To: donw...@embarqmail.com
Cc: Elecraft Reflector Reflector
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] KXPA100 RF feedback

Not sure what it was but I seem to have inadvertently fixed it.  I took the
amp out to my Jeep and hooked it up with my KX2 to my screwdriver antenna
and could not reproduce the issue.  I brought it back inside and hooked it
back up and it is working ok, so it must have been a loose connection or
something, even though I thought I had unhooked and reconnected
everything...

In the immortal words of Emily Litella, "Never mind!"  :-)

  Thanks and 73,
  Erik Tkal  -  W1QED