Jack,

VFWD and VRFL are values straight out of the analog to digital conversion of forward power and reflected power measured by the coupler. The value can range from 0 to 4096. See the KAT500 Command Reference.

Those values are used by the firmware to compute the SWR. I do not know the conversion factors (and don't really care since the firmware does the computation).

The VFWD will be relative to the measured power output and the difference between VFWD and VRFL will be relative to the SWR - in other words, a low VRFL is goodness representing low reflected power.

73,
Don W3FPR