Hi, I have just checked my inventory for the KSB2 and seem to be short of all of the components for mounting on the front panel board, i.e. : -

P1, c4-c8,q3,rp3,rbias and R13,

It seems to me that the parts must all have been in 1 envelope and this was omitted from my kit. Before I contact Elecraft for replacements I wonder if someone could confirm this so I can check the shack to see if the envelope has been stolen by the underpants gnomes.

Thanks,

Steve G0XAR