Just received my KX2 and I'm very pleased with it, although fitting the ATU
was a challenge, even after having read the updated information on it!

Anyway, I believe all is well but there is something that I don't
understand.  If the KX2 has been off for a while, when I turn it on I get
some random parts of characters, mainly along the bottom half of the
display.  They remain there for about 3 seconds until the display
illumination comes on and the rest of the display disappears.  This is
absolutely no big deal unless it's a sign of some issue somewhere that has
yet to rear its ugly head!

Running latest (2.69) firmware.  I have a K3 and KX3 and have never noticed
this behaviour with them.

73 Stephen

G4SJP