Being able to easily run both main and sub in RTTY is why I still use cocoaModem on my Macintosh. (It suffered from serious incompatibility with a new version of the OS a few versions ago. I still have a backlevel machine with full functionality.)

It has a dual RTTY mode with two decode windows, one for the main receiver and one for the sub, like using stereo headphones for CW of SSB. It is the only program I know of, for any platform, that does this.

73 Bill AE6JV