Hi everyone,

I’m a fairly new K3S user since last November. I’m using with a lot of success
and appreciation my K3S for digital modes, especially JT65 and JT9. I can
actually do both without any issue.

But, I would like to experiment doing « both » at the same time by having a
wider « look » at the audio spectrum using WSJT-X software. I actually have the
2.8kHz (position 3) and 6kHz (position 2) filters already installed and working
perfectly in my K3S.

I can at the moment decode in a wide split view between JT65 and JT9 using the
6 kHz filter at the FLT position 2. It decodes as expected. But when it comes
to transmit… not so successful for now. I can at the moment transmit for all
stations below 2.5 kHz bandwidth where all JT65 stations are located. But when
it comes to stations over 2.8 kHz… nothing…. no output… out of range… my filter
setting is not properly set.

Must I set the ESSB « on » with a wider bandwidth if I would like to TX over
2.8 kHz ?? The K3S Utility stating that SSB and Digital modes both use 2.8 kHz
for TX ??? I’m a little confused… :-) :-)

I now that it is something related to my filter setup….. so if someone could
just give me a hint, it will be much appreciated.

Regards and best 73 de Jeff | VA2SS

Jeff | VA2SS
Jean-François Ménard

jean-francois.men...@va2ss.com<mailto:jean-francois.men...@va2ss.com>
www.VA2SS.com<http://www.VA2SS.com>

Membre de / Member of :
ARRL / AMSAT / QRP ARCI / FISTS / SKCC / MICHIGAN QRP CLUB

Message envoyé à partir de mon appareil mobile.
Message sent from my portable device.