I am working on the RF board for the K2 and need clarification for
Resistor 115, .05 Ohm, 3 Watt.  Do the wire leads need to be bent so
they lie flat on the board?  If so, then a 90 degree bend will be
required immediately at the resistor barrel.   Or do the leads remain
elevated directly above the wire outline on the board? I ask this
because the instructions make mention of the wire outline on the board
and recent instructions mentioned the importance of having the
capacitors mounted as close to the board as possible.  Thank you for
your help.

Dale, kc9cwb