I fully agree, a mouse click qsy would be wonderful, been waiting for this for over a year now.. Jim K4JAF

-----Original Message----- From: Dauer, Edward
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2017 8:58 AM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] P3 product suggestion

I too would like to see a mouse click QSY, for reasons others have mentioned plus one. It would be far faster, and it could be more accurate. The knob on mine is cruder than the K3's own encoder, requiring a bit of fiddling to get it right on. In addition, when I press the knob sometimes the whole P3 moves backwards. I suppose I could strap a brick on top, but a wireless mouse would look better.

Ted, KN1CBR

Message delivered to jcox...@bellsouth.net