Hi all

My CAT control has stopped working and I hope someone can help. Sequence of
events is as follows -

Fitted KIO2 and made CAT cable - this worked

Bought XV-50 and extended cable - this worked

Bought XV-144 and extended cable further - this worked

Entered offset frequency for XV-144 - CAT stopped working

The K2 still controls the transverters OK but my computer won't talk to the
K2.

Checked connections in all RS-232 plugs - all fine.

Tried three different computers and several different programs (DM780,
WSJT-X, fldigi etc.) - none of these work.

Tried different COM port (know to be a working port).

Removed KIO2 and re-made several solder joints that looked suspect.

Still no joy. I have also noticed that my CW side-tone has disappeard.

Any thoughts?

Many thanks, Pete MW0RSS