I am selling my four band KX1 after much thought and consideration.  This
little radio
has been a lot of QRP fun operating portable in various locations.

     — KX1 kit built by me, originally 40/20.  Serial #2386
     — 80/30 option added by Don Wilhelm, W3FPR.
     — No internal antenna tuner.
     — Works excellent, no scars or damage of any sort.
     — Original documents included (KX1 plus 80/30 option)

Although no internal antenna tuner, I have the Elecraft T1 that I have used
with
various QRP radios and I may be willing to sell that too at the right price.

Price: $300  plus packing/shipping to CONUS Delivery only (or pickup Kirkland,
WA)

Please respond if interested directly to my e-mail: phys...@mac.com off the
Elecraft Reflector.

73, phil, K7PEH