The following K2 is for sale: Serial # 7429 with the following options:
K160 RX 160 meter and receive antenna , KNB2 noise blanker and KDSP2 DSP
filter. The DSP filter is no longer available. Included are all manuals
plus the alignment probe , Alignment tool , RF probe for troubleshooting
and a power plug. Case is a 9 out of 10 . Rig has not been exposed to any
smokers.
Current CW filter widths are 1.55 K  , 700 , 400 and 100 . Filters aligned
with Spectrogram. The 4 MHZ oscillator aligned with a frequency counter.
The only reason for selling is I have another K2 as a built rig and another
K2 in kit form.

I will throw in an assembled KSB2 SSB option. This was not built by me nor
is it installed in this rig. Board appears to be completely assembled but ,
I have no way to test it. Can only suggest to check it out carefully before
installing.

Asking $800 for all and I will ship. Paypal is OK

73's Glenn  K5ZE